We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Do you play drums at home? Well, poor people who share a house with you ... ... unless you have soundproofed the room. In this regard we will show you how to soundproof a room effectively and economically with DIY.
Before proceeding it is necessary to understand which are the points to be most soundproofed. If this concerns all walls, know that at least 6 centimeters will be lost for each wall.
How to soundproof a room, the necessary
- 2 cm polystyrene
- 4cm thick wooden sleepers
- Hot glue gun
- Drill with 6ø wall bit and screwdriver
- Screws and Ficher 6ø
- Cutter and scissors
- Carpet or carpet
- Cinema curtain
How to soundproof a room, the procedure
- Position the wooden sleepers on the walls vertically along the perimeter of the room at a distance of 50cm from each other, fixing them on the wall with the fischer and screws: you will need a drill for this operation
- Glue the polystyrene panels vertically on the wooden sleepers with silicone, taking care not to leave any gaps: a second wall will be created
- Let at least 4 hours pass and in the meantime cut out the panels where the power sockets are located
- Take the foam panels (all of the same thickness in order to have a smooth wall) and glue them with hot glue on the polystyrene panels horizontally
- Take the cinema curtain (even a fairly heavy fabric is fine) and nail it just above the entrance door to the room
To soundproof the ceiling, you will have to follow the same procedure
For the flooring you can also just put the carpet
All the material can be purchased from any hardware store