We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Homemade cube: the quick and easy recipe formake the meat nutor thevegetable nut in a few minutes. From the classic nut to the flavored vegetable nut.
THEbouillon cubesthat we find on the market, be they of meatyou hatevegetables, are added with monosodium glutamate to enhance the flavor. The use of monosodium glutamate is necessary because, unfortunately, the classic or meat cube that we find in the supermarket, are often produced with industrial waste that has nothing to do withvegetablesfresh from the garden or with real lean meat.
Classic nut: vegetable nut
The vegetable nut it should have the flavor and scent of the garden. Perfumes, aromas and fresh vegetables can only give us one homemade nut!
The classic homemade nutit can be kept for a long time thanks to the presence of a natural preservative. salt.
A homemade nut, of meat or vegetables, it is lighter, tastier and it is excellent for those who are intolerant to gluten as it contains only vegetables and salt.
Homemade cube: vegetable cube
In this article we will explain how to make homemade vegetable cube following ours recipe step by step. It is a recipe that involves cooking in a pressure cooker to enhance the flavor of the vegetables even more, while maintaining their organoleptic properties. If you don't have a pressure cooker, you can blanch the vegetables in any saucepan with water, however, pressure or steam cooking is better recommended.
- 200 grams of onions
- 200 grams of pumpkin
- 200 grams of zucchini
- 100 grams of celery
- 200 grams of carrots
- 25 grams of fresh aromatic herbs
- 150 grams of coarse salt
Among the aromatic herbs to use in your nut: sage, marjoram, thyme, mountain celery and parsley.
Homemade vegetable nut, the preparation
- Wash, clean and cut the vegetables into pieces
- Pour everything into the pressure cooker and add the salt
- From the moment of the whistle, let it cook for 30 minutes: 40 minutes for double the dose
- When cooked, let the contents dry with the open pot for a few minutes
- While hot, chop the mixture with a vegetable mill or blender and immediately put the hot vegetables in jars that are still very hot: in this way it is easier to create the vacuum and keep the preparation sterilized.
- After closing them hermetically, turn the jars upside down until completely cooled
Useful hint: you can also prepare ice molds in order to have single doses that are easier to use.
Homemade meat cube
Themeat nutit's just as easy to make at home. Here are the ingredients for making the meat cube:
- 300 gr of meat
- 500 ml of water
- 350 g of celery and carrot
- 300 g of fine salt
- 1 onion
To make the meat cube you can choose the raw material you prefer. For flavorful tortellini with chicken flavor, you can make ameat nutwith 300 grams of chicken. Similarly, you can choose pork or beef.
The preparation of themeat nutit's easy:
- After cooking the ingredients, blend everything in a blender.
- Add the salt and chop again.
- Transfer the mixture to ice trays or other molds.
- Transfer to the freezer to make it firm.
Aromatic herbs can also be chosen according to the destination of the nut. For a pizzaiola sauce you can add oregano while parsley is quite universal and goes well with everything. The meat cube can flavor the broth as much as the sauce!
Homemade cube, storage
- 1 month after opening if kept in the fridge
- 4 months or more at room temperature, if vacuum packed
- 12 months in the freezer
Bio Tip: choose the freshest vegetables and use your cube sparingly.
Photo | misya.info