We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The asparagus, rich in minerals including potassium and magnesium, are essential for heart and muscle health. They are very versatile in the kitchen; they can be the main ingredient of a prime or represent a single dish as in the case of Asparagus Omelette. In this regard we will show you how to do the asparagus and patat omeletteand, following our recipe step by step.
How to make asparagus and potato omelette, what we need
- 5 eggs
- 500 grams of asparagus
- 150 grams of cottage cheese
- 4 tablespoons of bechamel
- 100 grams of provolone
- 5 medium organic potatoes
- A handful of pine nuts
- A sprig of parsley
- 50 grams grated Romano cheese
- A leek
- Extra virgin olive oil
How to make asparagus omelette, the preparation
- Wash the asparagus and remove the hardest part at the end then peel the potatoes and cut them into thin slices
- Put the asparagus and potato slices in a long and narrow pot with salted water and cook for 15 minutes: even if the tips come out of the pot, it is not a problem they will cook anyway due to the steam
- When cooked, drain, take the asparagus and cut them into small pieces
- Finely chop the leek
- Pour the asparagus and potatoes together with the chopped leek into a non-stick pan and sauté with a little oil and salt for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally
- In the meantime, beat the eggs and add a little pepper
- Then pour the mixture into a fairly large bowl and add the beaten eggs, ricotta, diced provolone, chopped parsley, pine nuts, grated cheese and béchamel.
- Mix well until you get a homogeneous mixture
- Pour the mixture into the non-stick pan with a drizzle of oil and cook for 6 minutes over low heat and cover with a lid
- Then turn the asparagus omelette to cook on the other side with the help of the lid for another 4 minutes
- Serve the asparagus and potato omelette lukewarm or cold
Variation: the asparagus omelette can also be baked in the oven: just bake at 165 degrees for 20 minutes.