We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The lasagna with zucchini they are an excellent vegetarian alternative for those who love baked pasta. They are simple to prepare and can be prepared well in advance as they can also be eaten the day after; it will be sufficient to heat the lasagna in the oven for about ten minutes. We are also talking about a nutritious dish thanks to the presence of vegetables such as zucchini and zucchini flowers.
Zucchini have remarkable nutritional and beneficial properties; they contain vitamin A, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and vitamin C. Courgette flowers are no less important; they are in fact a good source of vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B3, B9, iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium. But let's see in detail how to prepare the lasagna with zucchini and flowers, following our recipe step by step.
Lasagna with zucchini, the ingredients
- 350 grams of lasagna
- 1 kilo of zucchini
- 40 courgette flowers
- 150 ml of whole milk
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 500 grams of cottage cheese
- 50 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
- 50 grams of butter
- 1 package of bechamel
- 1 bunch of chives
- Extravirgin olive oil
- Salt and Pepper To Taste.
Please note: make sure the vegetables come from organic farming
Lasagna with zucchini, the preparation
- Take the zucchini and wash them well under running water then do the same thing with the courgette flowers
- Slice the courgettes quite thinly
- Peel the garlic, chop it and brown it in a non-stick pan with 25 grams of butter
- After a few seconds, add the zucchini and sauté for at least 10 minutes, taking care to stir constantly with a wooden spoon
- A few minutes before, add the chopped chives, salt and pepper
- Remove the pistil and stems from the courgette flowers, then chop about thirty
- In a large bowl pour the chopped flowers, ricotta, milk, béchamel, half the quantity of grated Parmesan cheese, 1 pinch of salt and 1 abundant ground pepper then mix all the ingredients well until the mixture is homogeneous
- At this point, boil the lasagna in plenty of lightly salted boiling water then drain with a slotted spoon and spread them out on a cloth.
- With the remaining butter, grease a baking dish then arrange 1 sheet of dough, cover with a little zucchini then with a few spoonfuls of the ricotta-based mixture
- Continue like this until all the ingredients are used up, finish with 1 layer of zucchini and ricotta on which you will arrange the whole courgette flowers, the remaining parmesan and the remaining butter in flakes
- Put the lasagna with zucchini and flowers in a preheated oven at 180 degrees and cook for 30 minutes.